The member spotlight was created to give members an opportunity to showcase themselves to their fellow Chamber members and to the community. The business that wins the member spotlight will be featured for one month on our Weekly eVents emails, the Chamber’s website, and in our new, quarterly newsletter Crossroads.
Citadel Federal Credit Union
What is your position with Citadel Federal Credit Union and how long have your worked for Citadel Federal Credit Union?
- I am the Market Manager in the Eagle and Chester Springs branch locations. I have been with Citadel for over 9 years.
In a nutshell, what does Citadel Federal Credit Union provide its customers? How would you describe Citadel Federal Credit Union to a potential client?
- Citadel is a full service financial institution offering everything from deposit products, loans, insurance, and investment services. We like to take a consultative approach to your every day banking to ensure our members are in the appropriate products and services that meet their needs.
Tell us about Citadel Federal Credit Union’s history and any unique facts. What makes Citadel Federal Credit Union stand out from others?
- Citadel is excited to celebrate our 80th year in 2017. We started as Lukens Federal Credit Union in Coatesville, PA and have grown to a total of 22 branches. Citadel stands out from others because we stand by our belief in Citadel Class Service. We make sure our customers are highly satisfied with every interaction we have.
What do you do to serve your clients best?
- I get to know my customers. By knowing my customers and their needs I can place them in the best product to match their needs to ensure they are getting the best out of their Financial Institution.
What is Citadel Federal Credit Union’s proudest accomplishments?
- Citadel was recently ranked #1 for return to member value based on a survey done by Callahan & Associates. This rating is out of 6000 credit unions in the United States and to be ranked #1 shows we not only say we offer Citadel Class Service but it shows we stand by our belief that our customers are our priority.
Why is Citadel Federal Credit Union a member of the Exton Region Chamber of Commerce?
- Citadel is involved with the Exton Region Chamber of Commerce because of the value the chamber gives back to the community from its non-profit council to the tools available to small businesses to utilize. For Citadel community is everything!
t’s easy! Attend a monthly luncheon and drop your business card into the prize basket and we will draw a winner at the end of the luncheon.
For more information please contact the Chamber at 610.363.7746 or email email@example.com.