Welcome, nurture, and recruit new Chamber members; act as goodwill representatives at Chamber functions, and aid in the support of Chamber members. The Ambassador Council Meets the first Friday of the month at 12:00 pm in the Chamber office.
The Ambassadors are dedicated volunteers from businesses throughout the Exton Region and are members of the Chamber. They act as a liaison between the Chamber and our member businesses.
The focus of the Exton Region Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors is:
- To support and actively participate in the goals and action plans established by the Chamber
- To welcome and involve existing members through participated in Chamber sponsored events
- To encourage new members to get involved in the many programs offered by the Chamber
- To act as hosts to introduce others
- To greet everyone at events, making them feel welcome
- To participate in ribbon cutting ceremonies
- To participate in Ambassador meetings
- To represent the Chamber in a professional manner
- To serve as a source of information for Chamber programs, products, events, and services.
Our Chamber is fortunate to have individuals from our business community who believe in the value of business-building-business. They also feel an obligation as community leaders to devote their time, knowledge, and experience to work for continued development and the prosperity of the Exton Region.
- Joe Baccile
Millers Insurance Agency
RJC Capital, LLC
- Sianna McKinley
- Sean Rinda
Fulton Bank, Inc
- Steve Blatman
Ink Spot Printing & Copy Center, Inc.
- Deep Damle
New York Life- Francis Cantwell
JS Digital Productions, Inc.