Welcome, nurture, and recruit new Chamber members; act as goodwill representatives at Chamber functions, and aid in the support of Chamber members. The Ambassador Council Meets the first Friday of the month at 12:00 pm in the Chamber office.
The Ambassadors are dedicated volunteers from businesses throughout the Exton Region and are members of the Chamber. They act as a liaison between the Chamber and our member businesses.
The focus of the Exton Region Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors is:
- To support and actively participate in the goals and action plans established by the Chamber
- To welcome and involve existing members through participated in Chamber sponsored events
- To encourage new members to get involved in the many programs offered by the Chamber
- To act as hosts to introduce others
- To greet everyone at events, making them feel welcome
- To participate in ribbon cutting ceremonies
- To participate in Ambassador meetings
- To represent the Chamber in a professional manner
- To serve as a source of information for Chamber programs, products, events, and services.
Our Chamber is fortunate to have individuals from our business community who believe in the value of business-building-business. They also feel an obligation as community leaders to devote their time, knowledge, and experience to work for continued development and the prosperity of the Exton Region.
Citadel Federal Credit Union
Millers Insurance Agency
Universal Technical Institure
RJC Capital, LLC
Computer System Resources, Inc.
- Sianna McKinley
- Jose Robertson
Jose Robertson Photography
Robert Half Managemement Resources