Members of the Exton Region Chamber of Commerce can tailor their Chamber experience by joining one of our many Councils or Committees. Involvement in these groups in a great way to stay involved and informed in areas of interest to their business, a great way to grow professionally, and learn or brush up on leadership skills. Last but not least, Councils and Committees offer focused networking as you work alongside professionals with common interests.
- Non Profit Council: Meets the third Tuesday of every month from 3:00 to 4:00 PM
- Ambassadors Council: Meets the first Friday of every month from 12:00 to 1:00 PM
- Business & Education Partnership: Meets the 4th Wednesday of every month from 8:15 to 9:15 AM
- Marketing & Communications Council: Meets the fourth Tuesday of every month from 12:00 to 1:30 PM
- Government Affairs Council: Meets the first Thursday of every month from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Young Professional Council: Meets the third Thursday of every month. Contact Chamber for time.
- Annual Dinner Committee: Meets on an as-needed basis
- Casino Night Committee: Meets on an as-needed basis
- Golf Outing Committee: Meets on an as-needed basis